Has anyone on here ever won a SSC contest??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has...I enter so many of those contests and I'd feel a little better knowing that someone on this forum had won something. I never win anything!! :pfft:
Just curious... :)

I won one that was only posted on the Sideshow Freaks forum, but I've never won one of those contests they post on their website and facebook.

Loser # 19481003 here: sure I haven't win anything but Mistress gave me a free Gray Hulk LSB a couple of yrs ago. :yess:

I have won probably 7 or 8 times. :yess:

Since 2009 I have won NOTHING. :(

Last edited:
I've won my fair share of contests... not as many in the last few years but a good amount overall.

I won a keychain during 2009 Spook :) Nothing since Oh well haha I enter no matter what, but only if I'd want the item. Gotta give a fair chance in my opinion to the people that'd truly enjoy the prize.

I won a Harbringer zombie, 75 bucks on their facebook, a X-Men Sentinel statue, a Lost Predator, and a GI JOE Crimson guard. :yess:

I have won 3 pretty decent items.. a stealth iron man lsb, belloq with idol chamber and a franzetta death dealer statue

Won a Mistress Christmas wish back in the day. And a Mouth Off and Win one time. Won a few things during Spook over the years ... mostly small stuff.

Also, I won the "Figure It Out" video contest the first year. Got a nice gift certificate for that ... which mostly paid for the Berzerker Uruk PF. (Though the following year they sent the winner to ComiCon for free! :mad:)

Last edited:
I won a keychain during 2009 Spook :) Nothing since Oh well haha I enter no matter what, but only if I'd want the item. Gotta give a fair chance in my opinion to the people that'd truly enjoy the prize.

Keychain..........my precious! :(

My first two Spooks I won something. :) This year will be my third. I highly doubt ill have the same luck. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back