Need Help With Batgirl Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm only very mildly versed in comics. I realllly want to read a Batgirl comic. I like Steph, I like her look, everything and from what I see it would be Brian Q. Miller's stuff I would want to read.

Just want to get insight if anyone has any...

I have a ex copy of new 52 batgirl if you want message me

That is super sweet of you! I would take you up on it but I'm not sure it's where I want to start as the look is really far from what I was wanting to get in to. Unless it's still Steph....

This was one of my favorite reads along with Power Girl before the New 52. Stephanie Brown is easily my fave Batgirl. I recommend picking up the trades and reading from beginning to end which should should not take long as I think it was only a run of about 25 issues.

ugh. just wiki it up, search for cbrs, and voila. :dunno
WeHATEYOU_zps0acd4d68.gif

This was one of my favorite reads along with Power Girl before the New 52. Stephanie Brown is easily my fave Batgirl. I recommend picking up the trades and reading from beginning to end which should should not take long as I think it was only a run of about 25 issues.

Thanks, yeah, that is what I'll do. Much appreciated. :hi5:

Last edited:
ugh. just wiki it up, search for cbrs, and voila. :dunno

Not everyone likes to download cbrs. Personally I would rather get a hard copy or grab it on Comixology. Wikis aren't always the best place to look either.

Not everyone likes to download cbrs. Personally I would rather get a hard copy or grab it on Comixology. Wikis aren't always the best place to look either.

I had actually searched before asking but I was confused by all the titles, writers, costumes, etc. So I came to you smart people.

Steph became Batgirl after the Battle for the Cowl story. Before that, she was Spoiler and for a short time, Robin (Tim Drake had quit). I could give you a timeline from about 2000 onwards if you like.

Steph became Batgirl after the Battle for the Cowl story. Before that, she was Spoiler and for a short time, Robin (Tim Drake had quit). I could give you a timeline from about 2000 onwards if you like.

Wow, glad to see you're so well versed. I wont make you do that though. I've been looking for the trades, apparently not as easy to come by as one would think. I'm sure I'll get everything I'm looking for in time.

All of the advice/info is very helpful.

oh no I'm so sorry BG! I have DID and Bad Johnny was out just now. He's a misogynistic Englishman, and loves to use the c-word a lot. I've been struggling with this for a very long while. Apologies again!

Wow, glad to see you're so well versed. I wont make you do that though. I've been looking for the trades, apparently not as easy to come by as one would think. I'm sure I'll get everything I'm looking for in time.

All of the advice/info is very helpful.

I can't believe how much that first volume goes for. :google

Keep digging buddy....keep digging.

RZM33.gif

Did I miss something in this thread? :monkey2 I see Ink cleaned it up before I got to see it.

I had actually searched before asking but I was confused by all the titles, writers, costumes, etc. So I came to you smart people.

That is the only downfall to reading the big two IMO. There is so much history so many different writers it all just kind of jumbles together if you don't keep up with it. I mainly stay away from Marvel and DC besides Green Lantern and Spiderman. Spider Man I only read the ultimate title so it was really easy to get into. Good luck in your search! I'm sure you will come across what you want.

Back