• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Queen alien facehugger, Freddy and Jason PF boxed UK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaldud

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys i am moving to a smaller house and will sadly have no room for a couple of my bigger items anymore so i am sadly having to get rid of them. Im in the UK and due to the size postage costs may be sky high for the rest of europe or the US but if the buyer is willing to cover the cost i may ship. If in the UK collection is prefered but i will get quotes for delivery. Payment by paypal or bank transfer or cash on collection.

Premium format sideshow Jason with original box limited SOLD

Premium format sideshow freddy with original box limited SOLD

Ultra rare lifesize queen alien facehugger limited to 250 sadly i cannot find the box SOLD
due to size and weight collection only please for the bargain price.

Last edited:
Re: Queen alien facehugger, Freddy and Jason PF for sale UK.

Deffo no box for Facehugger?
What's the picture of the base for? Damage? On phone, small image.

Deffo no box for Facehugger?
What's the picture of the base for? Damage? On phone, small image.

There is a little damage to the base yes paint scratched off. I am going to do another search of the loft incase the box is still there.

if you can find the box, I might be interested in the Facehugger. Although shipping to mainland Europe will be quite a b*tch

Ok so I got the original box but not the polystryrene to hold the statue. And I was wrong it's limited to 500 just checked the box.

that thing is worth a ton :( Stinks you can't find the poly. you might find a place that can make a custom poly insert for you if you can't find a local buyer... it would probably be worth the hassle and would bring in more $$$ :D

that thing is worth a ton :( Stinks you can't find the poly. you might find a place that can make a custom poly insert for you if you can't find a local buyer... it would probably be worth the hassle and would bring in more $$$ :D

In all honesty I just want it to go to a good home where it is appreciated.

I will REALLY appreciate it, give you £50 for it :lol

That will be impossible to post without a box...shame.

Going back to my parents tonight to check there loft because that was where i stored all my packaging a couple of years back when i bought the alien statue.

I think it may be a case of collection possibly due to its size and fragile legs/tail.

Back