Bespin Luke,Work in progess...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bespin Luke,WIP,next step.

Hi, i made noises about doing this a few weeks back, ive been picking at him when i get a break from commision work, I must stress its a work in progress, so far retailored the hasbro trousers, tried to get them more the correct color,with repeated airbrushing /dry brushing, hand made leather belt/holster.The jackets due to have the collar reduced /
DSCF0086.jpg
arms lengthened and tailored for a better fit , base body is a BBi G3.5 ,we all know where the sculpt came from.....and hes just borrowing SSc Hans blaster....boots are leather done the same as the Luke Hoth pilot i made a while back....LMK wht you think...
DSCF0087.jpg

Last edited:
If that's a work in progress, I can't imagine what the finished product will look like. Beautiful job!

So far,so good!!! Can't wait to see the final version. Are you going to give him a "weathered" look or a pre Vader duel "clean" appearance?

I doubt sideshow will beat this........he has leather boots,and all of the hands on weathering and detail Hurricane has done is awesome.A mass produced $60 figure cannot match the effort that is put forth by a artist.

King Darkness said:
Damn, I hope SS's looks that good. Great job!
Well, the prototype would, and then when the production pics are seen we'll get another endless thread about SSC's poor quality control and high figure prices.

Sorry... a rant just came over me. :monkey1

Wow. That's your best work yet. Dig the boots. You sould considering redoing the shirt and maybe messing up the hair some.

I think this is your best effort to date.

yeah man, awesome work. again, i can't wait to see the final.

any luke that DOESN'T have an expression of being molested by a bunch of wookies is a sure win in my book. :lol

Last edited:
Back