Are Sideshow Collectibles collectors' senses of entitlement getting too big?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Sideshow Collectibles collectors' senses of entitlement getting too big?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • HELL yes!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No doubt

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Duh!

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
They pale by comparison to Hot Toys collectors.

Sideshow Collectibles collectors have entitlement envy.

tumblr_m4pftuYOCf1qz5urdo1_100.gif

I think sense of entitlement has grown far outside the collectible community in the US. It's everywhere. People expect everything and in return the want to do nothing for it.

Back when the BD promo MKVII turned out to be limited, Whooo people were going out of their minds

That's nothing more than disappointment showing because so many missed the sale that SS didn't announce ahead of time like they usually do. It doesn't help that some people came into the thread bragging about getting 5 to flip. If you're going to buy extras just to make money, that's fine, that's your right, but don't go into the thread where people are disappointed and rub their noses in it. It's childish and of course it's gonna cause some to go ape****!

Now HT nitpickers drive me crazy! :monkey4

I think sense of entitlement has grown far outside the collectible community in the US. It's everywhere. People expect everything and in return the want to do nothing for it.

:lecture, bingo

The world is turning into a bunch of hipster crybabies

whut is this entitlement thingy? Its not like they're getting it for free. They paid with their pocket/wallet. And nothing wrong with expecting delivery. Its the same with the latest gadget, etc.

Just like I have certain requirement from my job and they expect from me as well. Its everywhere.

Back