:: PROFESSIONAL CAR WRAP ART & DESIGN By JED THOMAS ::

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow car enthusiasts !

Are you ready to think outside the box ?
Are you ready to embrace your individuality ?
Are you ready to be bold and expressive ?

BRIEF DESCRIPTION/SYNOPSIS:
With the increased demand for customization of cars these days, I have come up with the idea to utilize my artistic ability and experience of 20 years to create custom, high quality illustrations OF ALL KINDS to be used for vinyl wrappings on cars.

I recently did a custom artwork for a car that participates in GoldRush Rally.

Please allow me to break down my idea and process in detail.

BREAKDOWN OF PROCESS:
- Option One: EXCLUSIVE

Customer comes to me with a description of what they want me to create and illustrate for their car. This illustration will be designed, created and hand-illustrated from start to finish, specifically for them AND will ONLY be used for that customer exclusively. Price for this option includes two (2) free edits of the artwork. Additional edits will cost extra.

- Option Two: READY-TO-GO

Customer can pick and order a ready-made illustration from my gallery of artwork off of my website to be used on their car. This option is not exsclusive to any specific customer. Anyone can choose any image from my online gallery to be used on their car with no exclusivity.

Once the artwork is completed, the customer will receive a final-proof-preview for them to review.
Then the ready-to-print files of the final artwork will be sent to an acquainted designated wrap shop or to your desired wrap shop of your choice to wrap your cars.

My service caters to ALL makes and models of cars.

For any questions, pricing (of artwork) or additional information, please feel free to contact me.

NAME: Jed Thomas
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/thebatcomesouttonight
INSTAGRAM: @thebatcomesouttonight

Thank you very much,

- Jed Thomas

Below are a few examples of renderings I did with my artworks.

Agreed, look nice. But if I dropped coin on a Lamborghini or Ferrari there is no chance in hell you would see me doing this. It would be like hanging a pine tree air freshener from the mirror. But they do look nice.

Agreed, look nice. But if I dropped coin on a Lamborghini or Ferrari there is no chance in hell you would see me doing this. It would be like hanging a pine tree air freshener from the mirror. But they do look nice.

No doubt! :hi5:

I do like the idea of car wrapping, but a single color for me only, please.

They look pretty cool, I think the Tuner market is your best bet or possibly motorcycles and maybe even boats. Any sort of classic car or high end exotic not likely. Maybe even derby cars, though depending on cost maybe not.

They look pretty cool, I think the Tuner market is your best bet or possibly motorcycles and maybe even boats. Any sort of classic car or high end exotic not likely. Maybe even derby cars, though depending on cost maybe not.

Sounds about right low end car owners would do it but high end car owners or classics would most likely just have a artist hand paint a design on the car before they even considered this.

The Lamborghini Aventador (Batventador) with my artworks on it, just finished the whole run of GoldRush Rally V today.....

Enjoy.......

Sounds about right low end car owners would do it but high end car owners or classics would most likely just have a artist hand paint a design on the car before they even considered this.

Yeah, that Lambo isn't a low-end car. Don't assume. ;) If someone is willing to splash six digits on a car, you can assume anything goes at that point.

That is the difference between a rich & Superich.

Superrich just can afford to do mods on million dollar car to make it's value depreciate even more just because they can afford to do so.

Quote from GTA IV.

Yeah well a good thing about a wrap is the fact that you can keep it on your car as long as your heart desire. The day you feel like taking it off, just simply take the vinyl off without damaging the actual car at all and not depreciate the value of the car just because you had the car wrapped.

Familiar with Gumball 3000 or GoldRush Rally ? All of them wrap their cars during rally.

I don't just work on exotics, I provide the service to anyone. From Exotics to regular cars to JDM to everything else.

Yeah well a good thing about a wrap is the fact that you can keep it on your car as long as your heart desire. The day you feel like taking it off, just simply take the vinyl off without damaging the actual car at all and not depreciate the value of the car just because you had the car wrapped.

Depending on the adhesives used, there is a chance that the clear coat can be ripped off the car's paint upon removal of the vinyl.

Back