Statue Gotham city garage: Catwoman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floreairfoot

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC Collectibles is starting up a new line (and it may be short) based on the Dustin Nguyen "Gotham Girls Motors" art.

gothamgirlsmotors-nguyen.jpg

Catwoman is first!
Measures approximately 8.5" Tall x 15.5" Wide - $299.95 US

dcgcgcatwoman.jpg

I love Nguyen's art but there is nothing about this line that appeals to me. Not even remotely.

Ugh. :slap

I will get the Ivy, just hope they make her sexy on the bike. Not a fan of the art that its based on.

Aside from the cat back rest on the bike, it just looks like a regular chick on a Harley to me. Might be nice for motorcycle fans though.

Wow this is awesome! Catwoman looks really cool. I just wish it wasn't so expensive :( I love how they are making all these unique lines.

This looks interesting to me. There are a lot of great companies out there that make amazing scale bikes. If this was a cooperative effort and we were guaranteed to get an amazingly detailed bike, I would be very interested. As it is I have a feeling it wont come out so well.

it looks like one of the crappy theme bikes from those idiots on American Chopper. does catwoman need a sissy bar?

Back