custm alien and predator parts and accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
im looking to make some custom part and accessories for HT 1/6 alien and predators i want to start of sculpting the avp alien queen skull, dose anyone know the dimensions for size or some decent pics i could go off of ?

one idea i had, and i'm just putting it out there for those who would probably be more adept than I.
after reading of the multitude of fragility issues with the hot toys line of alien warriors, has anyone out there thought of using shapeways or a similar 3d printing facility to manufacture their own line of replacement joints/parts ie knees, elbows ankle etc. i'm sure there could be some money to be made i know i'd buy a couple of sets.

well im making some eggs from the movie alien and im looking for an open egg to make a facehugger crawling out of it all casts but i need the open egg

i would have 4 cooool custom eggs - opened and closed - even today if the guy who made them didn't disappear before shipping them! he makes me angry every time i see something lost with him.

Back