General manga discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a manga thread on here and figured there had to be someone who enjoys manga besides me :dunno Anyways I'm currently reading Claymore and Dororo. I'm not very far into Claymore I think like volume 7 but I enjoy it so far. Anyone have any good recommendations? I'm not looking to read Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. None of those really appeal to me. Just watched Berserk Part 1 tonight and enjoyed it alot so thinking about getting into the Manga after I watch the show.

The Claymore anime is engrossing.
I would recommend the 3x3 eyes manga. Kinda old-school, that one.

I used to watch Anime a lot but then stopped because it was very time consuming. Instead, I read manga now.....lots of manga.:lol

Besides the weekly shonen issues, I read Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Kingdom, Beserk and couple other.

Okay so this is the anime (not manga) "attack on titan". I went "WTF" all the way. Now I'm addicted.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP5sf2OX7oQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP5sf2OX7oQ[/ame]

I'll have to check out that anime. The premise sounds pretty awesome!

Just finished 10 episodes of awesomeness for "attack on titan"

I didn't see a manga thread on here and figured there had to be someone who enjoys manga besides me :dunno Anyways I'm currently reading Claymore and Dororo. I'm not very far into Claymore I think like volume 7 but I enjoy it so far. Anyone have any good recommendations? I'm not looking to read Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. None of those really appeal to me. Just watched Berserk Part 1 tonight and enjoyed it alot so thinking about getting into the Manga after I watch the show.

The Claymore anime is engrossing.
I would recommend the 3x3 eyes manga. Kinda old-school, that one.

Haven't read the Claymore manga much but I love the anime. Too bad they strayed from the manga in the last few eps as I would have loved to have seen a season 2.

Back