• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB -Hot Toys Ironman figures ANY and ALL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood Cinema

Super Freak
Reaction score
LOOKING FOR HT IRONMAN figures OR OTHER HT figures:

Ok let me make this very clear. After way to many ebay prices being thrown at me I find it necessary to say that if you want to sell me any Hot Toys Ironman figures I am not interested in eBay pricing. If I wanted to pay those inflated prices I would not be here. I own over 100K in figures and money is not an issue with me. Over paying is,,so if you are not in business to make money but rather your a collector that loves the hobby and are looking for a good source that will take everything you have in one buy and pay right away then contact me.

Other words keep your eBay auctions ebay auctions and do not pitch me the words,,"make me an offer". Better to save that for the next guy who is going to try and scrape together his pennies, wait for his next pay check or borrow the money from someone before he can actually send you any money. I do not ask anyone to hold items for me. Either we will make a deal or not. I am a serious buyer and spend thousand a month so contact me if you have a good price to offer me please.

I am open to trades but not "two of my brand new shipper case sealed figures for one over priced open boxed figure". If you want to trade with me please do not ask me for a list. Rather give me your list of what you are looking for and I will tell you if I have them. Most of my items are brand new shipper case sealed unless they pre-date the shippers.
Thanks

I am looking for any and all HT Ironman figures. Also have Hot Toys to trade as well.

Needs me some Ironman figures...........

Last edited:
Yes I am. Here is my email address: [email protected]

I am not on the Freaks site that often and it is much easier for me to do this through my direct email as I am on it all day. Please let me know what prices you are offering ok.
Thanks, Tim

RE : Ironman figures.

DEFINITE PASS. OFFER RETRACTED

Last edited:
Back