• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*^* Making Room, Moving PFs *^*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Ok, Ok, it's certainly been awhile; but I've lurked around a bit, been a member here for a LONG time, even if I was more active sometime ago.

In any case I am moving out some of my collection (and more to come), at what I think are reasonable prices.

All items are MINT, have been displayed and come with both the art box and brown shipper. I am located in Las Vegas, so if anyone is coming to the Las Vegas Comic Con; you are welcome to pick these up face to face.

1) Space Slug Diorama, $65 shipped

wvqzic.jpg

2) Hellboy 2 PF, regular edition but I have the 1/4 scale Big Baby (damaged sadly) that I will include in the sale; you can sling it over his shoulder like I have done if you so choose. $400 shipped.

2vv85km.jpg

3) Luke/Yoda PF Exclusive Edition, $250 shipped

30bpen7.jpg

4) Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Exclusive Edition, SOLD

I am open to offers, but not looking for trades at this point; and feel free to ask any questions that you might have.

Last edited:
PMs returned, I will ship internationally; just be advised of the size of these shipping boxes/weight. The prices listed are shipped within the US.

Thanks for looking! :peace

Back