Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Green Lantern-Life-Size Bust

Up for order next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I don't know about the face...

They definitely need to develop a new painting technique for the skin of their life-size busts (something like the LSF Obi-Wan). It just doesn't look very good IMO.

Last edited:
I hope they have a pic of this with Superman and Batman. I want the Justice League seven in bust form so this is a must.

Hmm, I don't know about the face...

They defiantly need to develop a new painting technique for the skin of their life-size busts (something like the LSF Obi-Wan). It just doesn't look very good IMO.

Hey, at least this won't have "lazy eyes" issue. Buy with confident!:lol:lol:lol

Not bad. He seems to look older. But I wish they use Ryan Reynold portrait.

Last edited:
I don't think people are gonna pay their hard earned dollars on this bust...

This may sound odd, but the facial proportions don't scream Hal Jordan to me.... More Archie or Jimmy Olsen ... Might just be the angle though.

I hope they have a pic of this with Superman and Batman. I want the Justice League seven in bust form so this is a must.

Oh snap, that's deep BR. Gonna look great mate.

He looks good I think, wonder why they went for green mask and not black? And where is his little streak of white hair?

Anyway, I'm only getting Supe and Bats busts so this is a pass.

Back