• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Ironman MK VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cleveland_Brown

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there freaks, I'm looking for a new, sealed, and NOT battle damaged version preferably close to retail. I will not pay those ridiculous eBay prices. I'm located in the US and willing to go up to $300 shipped. PM me if we can make a deal, thanks! :wave

be patient guys, once Sideshow floods the market with their stock prices will drop, just gotta hold out till july, this fig has only just been release in asian markets

At $300.00 shipped, you will really have a hard time locating a seller.
$300.00 is pretty much the same price it was sold for with shipping.
Knowing how these figures go up in value, and is sold out, expect to pay around $350.00 or higher. Best of luck to you.

At $300.00 shipped, you will really have a hard time locating a seller.
$300.00 is pretty much the same price it was sold for with shipping.
Knowing how these figures go up in value, and is sold out, expect to pay around $350.00 or higher. Best of luck to you.
Yep, Try closer to $450 to $500 EASY.

That's what they're going for on eBay. I'm trying to steer away from that. Hopefully the SS wait list will convert and I won't have any trouble

That's what they're going for on eBay. I'm trying to steer away from that. Hopefully the SS wait list will convert and I won't have any trouble
Zero chance. The items is SOLD OUT!!! If there were any left then there would be a wait list open. There IS NOT EVEN 1.

Same thing happened with the DX12, yet that wait list opened TWICE.
DX 12 opened twice because they found left overs OR RETURNS.

In this case THERE is NO OPEN wait listing.

BTW, I am confirmed for the SS Exclusive Version. Might consider letting it go for going rate. These will go higher once they hit. Always do.

I can assure you that item won't be available through Sideshow just like all the others. If I was you, I'd take one at $400 or $500 before the next Avenger related film gets out and then you'll be paying over that.

I can assure you that item won't be available through Sideshow just like all the others. If I was you, I'd take one at $400 or $500 before the next Avenger related film gets out and then you'll be paying over that.
Very good observation. Take a look at Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Black Widow, etc.....

Do not listen to these two, it will level out once sideshow gets their shipment, they need to sort out what they actually have, once they do that the waitlist will get worked through, prices will dip a bit as excitment dies down and the next round or figures are released, they will eventually go up but what their at now is not an accurate judgement man

Do not listen to these two, it will level out once sideshow gets their shipment, they need to sort out what they actually have, once they do that the waitlist will get worked through, prices will dip a bit as excitment dies down and the next round or figures are released, they will eventually go up but what their at now is not an accurate judgement man
If you listen to this guy you will pay MORE than $500 FOR SURE!!! Take a look at past history on 'HOT" figures. Here's a few for reference

Bruce Lee DX with exclusive body

Ghost Rider with Bike

Toy Fair Bruce Wayne

SDCC Secret Project Mark IV

Toy Fair Lt. Gordon

FYI: These HAVE NOT GONE down. As a matter of fact GONE UP in value.

The list GOES ON and ON

Those are all exclusives (except Ghost rider though he was cheap for a while after release), this guy is looking for a regular version of the mk 7.

If you listen to this guy you will pay MORE than $500 FOR SURE!!! Take a look at past history on 'HOT" figures. Here's a few for reference

Bruce Lee DX with exclusive body

Ghost Rider with Bike

Toy Fair Bruce Wayne

SDCC Secret Project Mark IV

Toy Fair Lt. Gordon

FYI: These HAVE NOT GONE down. As a matter of fact GONE UP in value.

The list GOES ON and ON

Yes those are exclusives and harder to get... Lets see..

Mark VII:
There is exclusive version
Regular version
Battle damaged version

Unknown amount produced, I'm sure he can find one for cheaper when the hype drops on this.

Also you overprice on the figures you sell and yeah the worse you can say is "NO"

Those are all exclusives (except Ghost rider though he was cheap for a while after release), this guy is looking for a regular version of the mk 7.

On what planet? Ghost Rider does not clock in less than $550-$600

Yeah guy is looking for reg Mark 7 and going rate is $450-$500.

BTW, Mark 7 Sideshow Exclusive will clock in at $550-$650

Yes those are exclusives and harder to get... Lets see..

Mark VII:
There is exclusive version
Regular version
Battle damaged version

Unknown amount produced, I'm sure he can find one for cheaper when the hype drops on this.

Also you overprice on the figures you sell and yeah the worse you can say is "NO"

Nothing is overpriced. Just market value prices. E bay gauges market value. Supply vs demand. Simple FACT.

You'd be better off selling them on eBay buddy.
Even I take off 15% off my prices to fellow SS freaks from my ebay

People and this "non ebay" prices crack me up on here. Ebay are FAIR market prices, it dictates what people are willing to pay and how much something is valued. Like it or not, this is how it works with collectibles now-a-days because people have nothing else to gauge the value on something. I can understand people giving a little cut off a figure or statue because of the fee's related in not paying and sometimes you can find deals when someone wants to move something super fast......finding someone who is going to hand a $500-$600 figure over for retail? Its like asking them to give you money for free. SMH

Back