• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sideshow Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to fund the purchase of the upcoming Sauron PF, so I am listing Darth Talon for sale. This is the regular edition.

She is in excellent, undamaged condition. However, there is one tiny flaw that is hardly noticeable. On one of her inner thighs (near the fabric skirt) there are a couple hairline scratches in the paint. These were there when I purchased the statue, but you cannot really see them when she is displayed. You have to look very closely in bright light to notice them. Other than that, she's perfect.

She's been displayed, but in a climate controlled room, out of sunlight and behind glass.

Darth Talon goes for $1,000-1,2000 on eBay, even regular versions.

I am only asking $800 plus shipping. I am willing to accept reasonable offers, but low-ball offers will be ignored.

I will ship her within the continental U.S. only!!! I only accept PayPal, but will not ask you to pay my fees nor ask you to send as a gift.

I ship insured FedEx with signature required.

PM me!

P.S. I can provide many pictures by request.

good deal here !! should be a problem to let her go for that price

You sure about that? I remember you being all excited about getting Talon. I know you got the rider and now your on a LOTR streak but I think you'll regret selling this one.

You sure about that? I remember you being all excited about getting Talon. I know you got the rider and now your on a LOTR streak but I think you'll regret selling this one.

Maybe. I do know though I don't have a character attachment to her but I do with LOTR.

Back