Medicom - Re:Cyborg 009 series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madnug

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone a fan of Cyborg 009? I am very glad that I got a hold of the set. They are pretty good and true to their movie counterpart.

981961_376919199095697_2064628490_o.jpg

Will take some pictures of each of them individually soon to share!

I like the look of them but the price really keeps me away. Also, no info on completing the entire crew is kinda let down.

I am quite sure they will not finish the line. But I just love 009 too much that I cannot pass these up.

009 himself is not that expensive as I got a discount from my comic store through Diamond. Too bad Diamond is not carrying the rest (heard 009 does not sell well at all), so I have to resort to Amazon JP to get 003. Managed to pre-order her for about $170. The killer are 002 & 004, which are Family Mart Exclusives. Good thing is their ship date coincides with my JP business trip, so I can do a COD order and pick it up at a nearby Family Mart location without any issues. At least I am just paying retail on those two rather than the jacked up internet prices.....

Your Cyborg figures look great and dead on to the source material. I have been trying to get the female on and off for the last year but I can't seem to find her for less than say 224.00. Your pic has encouraged me to double my efforts. Thank you for sharing.

Back