Look at all the 12 inch figures SS can make

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Episode I:

EP1stands.jpg

Episode II:

SAGA02stands.jpg

Episode III:

ROTSstands2.jpg

OT:

79back.jpg

There's more than these but dang. Pick the 20 or 30 you want most out of that bunch!

It makes you realize how early we are into things with Sideshow. There are a lot of characters to be made.

I would also like to see many of those figures on that list. Hope they make quite a few, the 12"ers are the figures I can actually complete the set.

Batty said:
It makes you realize how early we are into things with Sideshow. There are a lot of characters to be made.

Depending on how many years they have the license.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they keep it long enough to do 1000 figures but knowing Hasbro I wouldn't be at all surprised if they let SSC build up momentum for SW figures and then snatch it back and try to market some lame 12" "collectors" series that just produces poor imitations of the Sideshow line.

I want the Max Rebo Band the original members not the special edition crap. Hasbro had them ready to go for an exclusive a few years ago and no retailer bought them. This set would be a great compliment for Jabba and I would gladly pay $200 - $250 for the three of them.

jason2885 said:
I want the Max Rebo Band the original members not the special edition crap. Hasbro had them ready to go for an exclusive a few years ago and no retailer bought them. This set would be a great compliment for Jabba and I would gladly pay $200 - $250 for the three of them.

Same here. I remember getting excited for the Hasbro versions...and they were never released. With Jabba being made, can these be far behind?:monkey5

Snags

A bounty hunter line would be a nice touch, but I doubt it will happen since Boba Fett is already a PF figure. No sense for SS to make a 12" of the same figure.

We'll see, though.

jason2885 said:

I forgot about those guys... that would be a pretty sweet addition to the Jabba display.

Back