• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys Blade II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptnRex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there,

Hot Toys Blade for sale, was briefly on display, 95% of the accessories are still boxed up and never removed. I have the brown shipper box also.

Need to sell as this figure doesn't fit into what I collect anymore.

I'm in Australia so prefer a local sale.

$350 plus shipping.

This is still up for sale, Aussie buyers never got back to me.

I will ship worldwide, PM me if serious about purchasing. Thanks Freaks.

Why is it too good to be true? You can give me $500 for it if it makes you feel better?

Lowest price in town and no feedback. I am not saying you PERSONALLY are trying to scam in this instance. I am saying those are the red flags.

Last edited:
Lowest price in town and no feedback.

Would you like my Ebay Feedback? I've just never sold on The Freaks board before and thought it would be a good place to offer it, to actual collectors that would appreciate it.

Blade doesn't sell as highly once open compared to Mint In Box, sure, maybe I could get $400 for it?

Are you the Freaks sales section Police?:lol

Cool, I'll put it up for sale on Ebay right now then, let you know how I go.

Last edited:
Lowest price in town and no feedback. I am not saying you PERSONALLY are trying to scam in this instance. I am saying those are the red flags.

I see you edited. :lol

How do I get my first Freaks sale then? You've got to start somewhere.

What price do you recommend then, just so I can reduce the 'red flags' from my sale.

No, you said you only had $300 after you went on a shopping spree and would I accept that.

I have Paypal and 100% Ebay Feedback.

I must have been confused bc I still have the message that I said you don't have paypal as you didn't like the fees and would only do direct deposit. If you did have paypal then we could have come to an agreement.

Back