Which HT Luke version is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one do you like the best out of the set?

Both rock, but i had to go BD.

018-1_zps405aff0a.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't see an all of the above, so I'll just go that myself.

That's hard. I think if the hair sculpt was a bit better I'd go with the clean. I dunno..... I think it changes from time to time.

Its funny how everyone was in love with the BD at first, it was a landslide. Now there are just as many if not more that like the clean version.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I would like to see the BD sculpt clean. lol. I think I would like that best with a tweak on the clean hair.

Me too, although I don't have this figure just yet, I think a hybrid clean/BD would be nice. I'd like to experiment on the clean head and DB hair with a mix of BD and clean clothing. :D

Interesting, I would've thought (and did think) before voting that BD would be the fan favourite. Wins hands down for me.

I voted for BD but I actually like to display the BD head with the clean hair!

2013-06-04-4283_zps6550f4b8.jpg

Chris

T-they got to you, too, Vintij?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Nah... :lol

My initial plan was to get the clean Luke through a local forum buddy & skip the rest, but I decided in the end that I had to have the entire set or I'd be forever kicking myself. :lecture

I've always preferred how Luke looked when he arrived at Cloud City; cautiously creeping through the corridors with his blaster drawn, & telling R2 to get the **** behind him. :lol

:rock

I just thank HT for giving us this set at all. SW needed some awesomeness that SS and Medi just can't provide.

Back