Custom 1/6th talia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to make her sometime down the road and was wondering if anyone has seen a head that looks middle eastern. Im making her two outfits her magenta dress and her black jumpsuit with silver boots.

Triads out because they look manish any thoughts guys

kumik makes some good sculpts (they are pricey, but very nice). that's where i got my "barbara". i have been on the lookout for one that might pass for talia; with some modifications there are possibilities there.

I could go that rout and i did see the new phicen's i may re-root scalp if i do. Either way kumik or phicen. thanks for the info man.

Talia will be a nice collection. I wish kumik did a full c cup look.

i did see at one time a selma H head that looked like she was middle eastern that might work. their needs to be more ethnics

which Talia movie or more authentic middle eastern Talia from 90's-2000's

this one might work but will need a repaint skin and eyes. Since the hair can be removed and then reattached it could totally work as well. especially when the black eyeliner is gone. in the comics she did look slightly asian

1r.jpg

TaliaAlGhulNolanverse.png

if you do this make her with no hair but should be 4" diameter head to fit the wigs out their because her hair is kinda long.

the comic book version is not far off from her.

Talia_al_Ghul_Dark_Knight_of_the_Round_Table_001.jpg

08-Talia.jpg

I have to say though the comic book version is sexier the dark knight movies are becoming a yawn and overdone. that's why im avoiding the movie versions at all cost.

I may have to go with a model muse barbie or model basic barbie some of these headsculpts look less cartoonish and more realistic.

i have all the nolan bats stuff, so i would like a talia that matches the rest of the collection. but i definitely agree about the wig.

comic book talia could be cool too. i dunno....

craig if you did both you would be satisfying two types of batfan's the ones who are strongly comic book based and the ones who like media based batman figs.

Back