Custom 1/6 scale Batman classic Batfamily & Villians; WIP Bronze age Catwoman last pg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom 1/6 scale Batman classic Batfamily & Villians; WIP Bronze age Catwoman last pg

Im making this my custom bat character silver age custom thread. Those who have made their own post here as well.
Please reframe from posting the tv show 1966 stuff and the movie versions this is for the comic book based silver age.

I decided to change my page and since Batwoman started this bug in me to do more Silver age figs im on a roll.

tumblr_ltqkc4cSG81r4ppnko1_1280.jpg

14mcqau.jpg

I have been toying with the idea of making her and I decided since i have left over fabric why not. Stay tuned Bat Fan's When I get home tonight my 1st WIP pics will be available tonight.

Im making it basically a yellow jumpsuit with a black bathing suit over it so we get the black shadow that is constant. I decided not to do legs or ams in black because in the comics the spots changed constantly.

So the body suit will be seen tonight. TTFN

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 scale Silver age Batwoman

Grrr my roomates moved my fabric I finally found it so I will start her tomorrow and work on her with another project hopefully finish her in two weeks. I'll have the yellow jumpsuit finished at least.

I just cut it out before i go to bed. see you later kiddo's

Thanks captain ;

I had a bit of bad luck im afraid the yellow matte stretch vinyl stress tears super easy so that is out, the yellow ITY is too light. I have some Lt. weight milliskin im working with I had to make it opposit matter my making the highly glossy side to be on the inside and slightly matte side on outside of costume.

So far it's panning out i made the bottom to the jumpsuit and it fit's like she was born with it.

Since im using a kumik because it has the same bust shape like 50-60's kathy Kane Batwoman I have to mod the bootfeet used for triad toys because kumik ankle joints are fastened to model. for those who have kumik who want to learn trick let me know and i'll post pics. keep in mind this will make boots permantly attached to feet for good support.

Good luck with making this I'm interested In the final thing

right now im sculpting her mask which is madeneing to make btw

finally finished sculpting i know im going to have some sanding im conserned with some of the thin sections near nose. so fingers crossed.

I'll have them soon im waiting for my batteries to charge, damn digital cameras. anyways I have to redo sleeve i forgot how small the chest area is on kumik's, i was using a pattern i used for phicen&triad.

the mask came out ok, the baking time kinda warped alittle but fit's head. tomorrow night i should have yellow jumpsuit finished.
Im trying to juggle this with WGP customs.

Here is what i have right now

931257_4812100750950_1687686264_n.jpg

This is a work in progress mask her left side mask is what I want but the right side had it's own plans in the oven :( So im going to make 3 more in hopes one will come out perfect.

(removed pic might be considered obsene so not taking chances)

jumpsuit is almost finished since this pic was taken, I'm sewing up last sleeve so i can make black swim suit to put over it.

Im going to trim hair up 1/2 inch and pin curl the flip up so she will have a better curly do

Im going back and forth with the red cape fabric I have 6 but i have to hunt down where i put them all... LOL. Thats what happens when you hord fabric...Unlike batman,Batwoman has a dinner type cape and knee length.
I finally found my deep red vinyl for her boots and gauntlet's.
I also finally tracked down the red pleather i used for my own batwoman purse.

I don't know if i want to use the black swimsuit because in proper lighting (overhead) it creats the shading)

601804_4814688175634_887514806_n.jpg

Also this fabric is abit thick no matter how close i get to seams on sleeve their is an odd bulk. On an up note the gauntlets look nice i just sewed 1st one on her. Tomorrow i have to work on another clients stuff so im going to put her on hold for awhile.

I did find the microfiber im going to use for her cape it's awsome with good weight and i have just enough to make a cape. And im going to gut a bootfeet to make her boots I'll take pics to show everyone.

Last edited:

boot feet ankle post removal for kumik's and other non removing ankle post figures.

960280_4814928421640_843084887_n.jpg

every bootfeet comes with two conection joints on side of bootfeet looks like tiny tabs pop them with a blade of some kind.

then cut of knob end of ball joint on boot feet and push this piece out of the bootfeet and discard.

8802_4814928341638_131301271_n.jpg

now you have a hole were post was.

slip kumik figure ankle post into hole. you can do this with or without sole/heel attached.

now i accomplished this i have to make her boots upper to attach and finalize boots. I opted for spike heels.

6483_4814929141658_265912672_n.jpg

here is her gauntlets. Im going to re-do belt and put it over black swimsuit. im still not sure which looks better black or leave alone.

any thoughts

I posted pics of progress so far if you can't view them then check your settings

Last edited:

i can see the pictures except the last one of the gauntlets (and when I click "quote" I don't even see any code for a picture).

but her costume is looking good! man, that's some work to get those shoes to fit!

: D

i can see the pictures except the last one of the gauntlets (and when I click "quote" I don't even see any code for a picture).

but her costume is looking good! man, that's some work to get those shoes to fit!

: D

thanks here is a new update pic with black bodysuit. her one boob is off so my darts are off to fit appropertly. Im thinking design flaw on left boob.

10047_4817577607868_722037355_n.jpg

I turned waist so it looks weird i'll take another pic latter

here is an update with her belt had some trouble but I like it personally.

954761_4818809798672_472593839_n.jpg

i used copper to keep the shape of the mask for the new one and the batwing mask didnt warp this time. When it cools i'll post pics after it's painted.

i think the black body suit looks great! are you going to crop her hair at all? or try to style it like she had it in the 50s? last night i was on the verge of cutting barbara's hair and then chickened out.

Im cutting her hair 1/2" and re-curling it.

i think the black body suit looks great! are you going to crop her hair at all? or try to style it like she had it in the 50s? last night i was on the verge of cutting barbara's hair and then chickened out.

If you cut barbara's hair make sure you get it really wet with cold water so you dont change style,also so you get the proper length so you get an even cut.

Back