Diamond Select Munsters Koach 1/15 Scale Black and White Limited Edition Of 1000!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Diamond Select Munsters Koach 1/15 Scale Black and White Limited Edition Of 1000! :rock :D

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC11928&mode=retail

The only drawback that I can see with this thing is that it does not look like it plays The Munsters theme song. That's too bad, That would have been cool. :) One can only hope that the Munsters "Dragula" car is next! :D

The Monster,
Nick

Very cool, I have the die cast one of these from a few years ago....
Eddie & Marilyn will be at the monster bash next month, but I am really only going to meet " he was a great big man with a hairy coat on and he walked like this"........

Very cool, I have the die cast one of these from a few years ago....
Eddie & Marilyn will be at the monster bash next month, but I am really only going to meet " he was a great big man with a hairy coat on and he walked like this"........

Donnie Dunagan! :D I WOULD LOVE to get something signed by him! :D

The Monster,
Nick

Change the title of the thread to Munsters & Son of Frankenstien, I could go on for ever...its my all time favorite classic Monster flick....
I am going to get my SOF 1/6 signed, was thinking about getting one of my Mondo SOF prints signed also....
I'd be happy to help out a fellow horror freak and pick u up a signed pic...just let me know.

Change the title of the thread to Munsters & Son of Frankenstien, I could go on for ever...its my all time favorite classic Monster flick....
I am going to get my SOF 1/6 signed, was thinking about getting one of my Mondo SOF prints signed also....
I'd be happy to help out a fellow horror freak and pick u up a signed pic...just let me know.

Both great ideas! :D You should have him sign em both! :D

Nick

Back