• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB hot toys iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Takaboi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for hot toys

Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damaged
Iron Man Mark III SSEx version with crushed helmet or crushed helmet alone
Iron Man Mark IV SDCC version
Iron Man Mech test

Must be complete with box and accessories

Willing to trade my (with all accessories and box, LED works 100%) or paying through paypal

Prices I'm selling for/trade:
Iron man Mark I (2.0)
Iron man Mark II (Unleashed) With brown shipper SOLD
Iron man Mark IV $450
Iron man Mark V $280
Iron monger SOLD
Iron man Mark III SDCC gunmetal (still in plastics, mint)

Send me a PM of price/trade

Last edited:
I have Iroman 2 War Machine. MIB. Just opened to see contents. Make offer based on market value. Use Ebay as price guide. The worse I can say is " NO"

Looking for hot toys

Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damaged
Iron Man Mark III SSEx version with crushed helmet or crushed helmet alone
Iron Man Mark IV SSEx version
Iron Man Mech test

Must be complete with box and accessories

Willing to trade my (with all accessories and box, LED works 100%) or paying through paypal

Iron man Mark II (Unleashed) With brown shipper
Iron man Mark IV
Iron man Mark V
Iron monger SOLD

Send me a PM of price/trade

I dont think there was an SSC ex for the 4. Do you mean the SDCC secret project?

Yep, You were the one wanting it.

I quoted you to clarify item that is was only SDCC. LOL on you for NOT UNDERSTANDING common sense.

Actually I was clarifying which one he had for sale... how you took that as me wanting to buy it is beyond me, I can tell your a reall brain wizard

And LOL on you for not making any sense...

well to be fair youre looking for all the more sought after pieces and only offering less wanted pieces, maybe sell and put it towards the ones you want? wish I could help you out man,

Wish I can put my own selling thread though! Too bad I need wait 2 more months for my account to be activated for that.

But yeah I'm trying to go die hard on the mark vii bd haha

Wish I can put my own selling thread though! Too bad I need wait 2 more months for my account to be activated for that.

But yeah I'm trying to go die hard on the mark vii bd haha

Oh really? used to be 50 posts got you in, that sucks man. well if someone wants to buy it through pm I dont see a problem with that

Yeah I asked Mod if I can have my account activated since I have an eBay rating of 270+ positive reviews but he said no exceptions :(
Or else I woulda sold these guys without putting up eBay prices

Bump. Now offering 10% off my eBay hot toys iron mans if anyone wants to purchase instead.
Jchan2910

Back