undead punk & dead reich bust by Quarintine studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberline1123

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors i just wanted to know if anyone has picked up the undead punk by quarintine studios just wanted to know how it looks in person looks pretty gruesome i know quarintine makes the dead reich also could you please post pic
was thinking on buying them just wanted to know what other collectors think of them.

Seen them and think they are awesome. QS Paquet do great stuff

I do not have the Undead Punk but here is the first bust in the Dead Reich series...Herr Burkhart. I am happy with him and may grab the next two, Mustard Gas and Jurgen.

My first post here might as well be a helpful one, enjoy:

A few more for you, I hope this helped if you were on the fence. I am going to place these Dead Reich soldiers around my Death's General LSF from Sideshow. It should make for one sick display of battlefield horror.:mwaha

Seen them and think they are awesome. QS Paquet do great stuff

I definitely agree, Sir William is a very talented man. He's never lost his touch and these Reich busts show that the old master still has it in buckets. :yess:

A few more for you, I hope this helped if you were on the fence. I am going to place these Dead Reich soldiers around my Death's General LSF from Sideshow. It should make for one sick display of battlefield horror.:mwaha

That's a great display idea. I didn't know QS were releasing two more Dead Reich busts...good news.

Thanks, it should look incredible...I can't wait!

Here's a little sneak at the 3 Musketeers:

The Panzer Commandant looks like a buy for me.

Did William Paquet also do some Marvel Zombies work?

I was originally planning on displaying the Nazi Zombie, and Templar's Verdict pf's with Death's General. Looks like I will have to rethink that now.

The busts would also make a great Dead Snow or Fubar display.

I'm gonna go check if the Herr Burkhart is still in stock.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Thank you very much for the pics i will be buying these bust for sure now

The Panzer Commandant looks like a buy for me.

Did William Paquet also do some Marvel Zombies work?

I was originally planning on displaying the Nazi Zombie, and Templar's Verdict pf's with Death's General. Looks like I will have to rethink that now.

The busts would also make a great Dead Snow or Fubar display.

I'm gonna go check if the Herr Burkhart is still in stock.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

You're welcome for the pics. The Dead Reich Jurgen is my favorite of the 3. It is also my wife's least favorite...makes her cringe and me grin.

Your display idea is killer as well. Were you referring to the Frozen Dead Nazi? He would fit right in the family. I am already trying to find a way to add him as well. I hope you find a Burkhart.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was referring to the Frozen Dead pf...one of my favourites for sure.
I found an Herr Burkhart @ BBTS...and had some store credit to use.

Are you flexing the Death's General? I have him on flex, and am currently selling some pieces to try and get him earlier.

Yeah, I was referring to the Frozen Dead pf...one of my favourites for sure.
I found an Herr Burkhart @ BBTS...and had some store credit to use.

Are you flexing the Death's General? I have him on flex, and am currently selling some pieces to try and get him earlier.

The Frozen is an outstanding accompanying piece.:duff

I'm glad you landed a Herr. I set Death Master G up for one payment and I applied a $100 coupon to lighten the blow. I had to resist several nice statues in order to buy The Reaper. He's due to arrive this Sat. via Fed Ex, the wait is killing me. Good luck with the fund raiser. Reaps no longer comes up in the legendary scale link on SSC's website.

I was lucky enough to have a Sideshow Originals coupon also. I flexed him a couple of months ago.

I've raised a few funds...I sold my Spidey and Venom legendary scale busts.

Exciting news that you have him arriving on Sat.

I was lucky enough to have a Sideshow Originals coupon also. I flexed him a couple of months ago.

I've raised a few funds...I sold my Spidey and Venom legendary scale busts.

Exciting news that you have him arriving on Sat.

Thanks! Parting with Spidey had to be tough. But at times you do what you have to do to continue to amas a collection of the ones that mean the most to you. It never hurts to look back and evaluate what needs to be kept, and what can be sacrificed. I look forward to Saturday...I've avoided the Reaper threads like the plague for a week now. Not....much....longer....I....can....make....it.

For the record after the Reaper was charged Sideshow sent me another 10% off coupon for any SSC original piece...frozen dead time? Maybe.

Yeah...parting with Spidey was tough.
That shows some will power on your part to avoid the Reaper threads.

It looks like things are going your way towards picking up the Frozen Dead pf.

I had another good display idea for the Reaper. Some of the Weird War Tales comic book covers would be pretty well suited to this theme.

Hopefully Quarantine Studios will make some 1/4 scale nazi zombies if the bust line is successful.

Back