SDCC Exclusive???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi_Knight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Denver is having it's Comic Con this weekend. Did SS anounce what this years SDCC exclusive will be.

I know Hot Toys have had SDCC exclusives, but Sideshow has too?? I honestly don't think I've noticed. What were the exclusives for the past 2 years?

Wasn't the Sith Anakin a sdcc Exclusive and the han and luke stormtrooper pack.

Wasn't the Sith Anakin a sdcc Exclusive and the han and luke stormtrooper pack.

First one was Anakin, second was the Mechno Chair, 3rd was Aayla Secura, 4th was Han and Luke, 5th was the Phase One Clone Lt , 6th the Phase One Clone Sargent and last year Comamnder Fox and the Cantina Band 2 pack.

it would be nice if it wasn`t another clone. getting bored with clones how about some jabba`s henchmen or some cantina aliens. change it up haven`t been thrilled with there choices over the last few years.

Holiday Special Boba Fett variant would be pretty cool, but since the regular one is still in stock, it's probably not likely.

make it happen, SCC
522483_597758840252204_810793154_n.jpg

My gut feeling is that it could be a Hoth Luke and Han double pack, we know they were working on it and the teaser suggested a taunt taunt 1/6 was in the works.
We got the luke and Han stormtroopers once before so...maybe...

My gut feeling is that it could be a Hoth Luke and Han double pack, we know they were working on it and the teaser suggested a taunt taunt 1/6 was in the works.
We got the luke and Han stormtroopers once before so...maybe...

now that would be awesome. I would get thrilled for this then more clones I want more O.T stuff then anything else

I have no interest in that but I doubt it only bc the "fan outrage" would be pretty massive if a set that "most wanted" were an SDCC EX which is why they usually play it safe with obscure characters.

How about another Cantina 2-pack? Ponda Baba and his pig-nosed friend perhaps...

I have no interest in that but I doubt it only bc the "fan outrage" would be pretty massive if a set that "most wanted" were an SDCC EX which is why they usually play it safe with obscure characters.

Yep if those two were in a 2 pack SDCC exclusive people would buy as many as they can for resale and I am sure they would go for outrageous amounts on ebay which is why SCC would never do that unless they truly hate us LOL

Back