Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Man of Steel: Superman
Premium Format Figure

[ame]https://youtu.be/mdCoTjv59V4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
edajyte6.jpg

5yha3ezu.jpg

I'm conflicted now. This looks great but I hate the suit. I want the Reeve pf. for sure. If I get this that's three Superman pfs.

(I should've posted this here)
Wasn't that odd how the back of his head was missing at the very end of the video? Why would the head be in two pieces unless.... actual light up heat vision?!!!!!!

I'm conflicted now. This looks great but I hate the suit. I want the Reeve pf. for sure. If I get this that's three Superman pfs.

Really? The suit has really grown on me to the point that I think the original "undies" are kind of goofy. And I am a big time Supe fan, I just think that old look has run it's course and the new suit is a new and exciting look for a new age!

This is what I have been waiting on, I hope the Heat vision is a light up feature, was not impressed with the version that's coming out now, this might be a pre-order

wow! that sneak peek was awesome! it really captured the moment in making. This PF is a must have!

Back