Check out this awesome animated short!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venom

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I haven't been on the forum for a long time because I've been working on an animation somewhat inspired by Shadow of the Colossus and Assassins creed. Its my first animated film, so be kind haha. Let me know what you all think :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yupTyx4cGAI[/ame]

Mate that's a pretty epic first animation, congrats! A few things need attention, but that's some good work there - you handled this whole thing yourself? Unreal. Are you self-taught or are you getting instruction from a school/uni/tafe?

Brilliant job mate. :clap It's very eerie and has a good atmosphere which keeps you interested , the animation looks great. Unbelievable that it's your first.

Thanks guys :)

Yeah, everything you see visually was made from scratch by myself. The character models, the textures, the environments, its a painstakingly long process, but well worth it in the end.

I've been practicing for about a year with different programs, but I have never created any short films or anything of the like beforehand. My learning process has mostly been self taught, but I have done a few courses at university that sort of kick-started me into the whole 3-D animation thing.

Back