• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Don Post ESB Darth Vader Helmet!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don Post Life Size Darth Vader ESB replica helmet. - $500

This thing is wearable but you would need the lenses replaced to really be able to see. It is meant to be more of a prop replica then a useable mask. It is # 473 made back in 1995. This thing is rare and super cool. It was made as an official licensed product of Lucasfilm and was made using the same mold that was used to make the actual helmet worn by Vader in The Empire Strikes Back. I am asking $700 for it and depending on where you are we can caculate shipping. This thing is heavy and I really can't judge shipping costs unless I know where it is going. I would prefer to sell this within the US due to the weight. My price is not set in stone so please feel free to make offers. There are not too many of these around and when I see one pop on eBay, they usually are listed cheaper but have some damage or something wrong with it. This one is in perfect shape other then accumulating some dust on it from time to time.

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Vhelmet4.jpg

Vhelmet5.jpg

Last edited:
Back