Disney parks exclusive salacious b. crumb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but hes over a foot tall, so is it an actual 1:1 scale?

I'd love info on him.

I got one this weekend. It's very cool, but not quite 1:1. I'd say it's about 75-80% of full scale.

I have one. He is made of latex, so he has about a 6 year life span. So, to anyone else that owns him, I suggest keeping him in a glass case in room temp for the rest of his life!

I was about to start a thread on this one as well! It is an interesting choice of materials, but a really nice looking piece. I snagged one on Ebay for $60. They are selling in-park for a retail cost of $35. Given the limited amount of these, I picture them selling super fast and with a markup. They only made 1983 of them to be exact. I hate that the latex will deteriorate over time, but hey at least I get a nice display piece for a few years..... Is there anything that can be done to preserve it while keeping it looking nice?

Disney_Parks_Salacious_B_Crumb_Latex_Figure-01.jpg

More pictures of it can be seen here!

https://www.rebelscum.com/2013/Disney_Parks_Salacious_B_Crumb_Latex_Figure/default.asp

Just got mine in the mail today! It truly is a nice display piece! I would say the material he is made out of is the same as a latex halloween mask. That being said... it will likely also have the same shelf life. I currently have him behind glass because I do have the room for it, which should preserve it for a little longer.

I do have to say at this price point ($35 at disney...around $60 on ebay) it really is spectacular.

Back