who would like to see a BANE pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggyfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
just feeding off the ras al ghul one i started a little bit ago, love the discussions, so that being said, BANE pf? if a comic book version came out i would go into cardiac arrest, thoughts?

just feeding off the ras al ghul one i started a little bit ago, love the discussions, so that being said, BANE pf? if a comic book version came out i would go into cardiac arrest, thoughts?

Only if it was based on the original Glenn Fabry Art

tumblr_mhazo6vimb1r24edto1_500.jpg

Only if it was based on the original Glenn Fabry Art

tumblr_mhazo6vimb1r24edto1_500.jpg

I so agree; Josh, that would be the one and I know there are some other Artist's out there that have based there works on this interpretation, that would also work. Like

Depends... somebody posted they wanted a Schumacher one, for that I'd say HELL NO.

But a Bane like in Batman TAS, then hell yes :)

I so agree; Josh, that would be the one and I know there are some other Artist's out there that have based there works on this interpretation, that would also work. Like

man Capullo can draw... love his art. But yeah the original design for me as well.

Spawny-bane, looks good though. :)

I'll go for a bane, movie or comic, if its comic based on the images above.

I think Bane worked well as a plot device for breaking the Bat. Bat remade himself, defeated Bane, and the plot device ran its course. He also worked well in Secret Six, but as far as his post-Knightfall career as a Gotham rogue goes, I never got too excited.

Bane would be a pass. I've said before that I liked him more in TDKR, but I have no interest in movie PF's.

Back