Greetings from Australia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingCharMing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just started collecting very recently and found this amazing forum, been on here almost everyday since for tips and ideas. Bought my first hot toys figure about a month ago, and now i own five, and some others from play arts kai, dc comics, etc. and a few morr on preorder! Still have alot to learn about displays and what not but you guys have been amazing help already :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome from another Aussie. You'll love this hobby but your wallet wont and if you're married, remember the golden rule for every statue you buy factor in the cost of a new pair of shoes for her :)

Thanks guys, hopefully I can contribute positively on the forums :-D

Welcome from another Aussie. You'll love this hobby but your wallet wont and if you're married, remember the golden rule for every statue you buy factor in the cost of a new pair of shoes for her :)

Ive only just started and I cant believe how addictive it is! Figure comes and Im already craving the next one. And yes, the girlfriend has already stated her demands for my new found hobby haha.

aby9y5az.jpg

My starting collection :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back