Hello from Germany !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_GER

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guys !

Very glad to be here.

I am just starting out and I am very excited. I originally come from the SPAWN boards and was a very active collector of McFarlane sports figures and my own custom sports figures. I collected mostly football and Memorabillia from all kind of athletes. My proudest possession as of now ( I know, not much) is a Matthew Stafford signed full size Helmet with the "2009 number 1 draft pick" inscription.

I have always been a fan of Super heros and comics although I have never been an active comic reader. I always liked the figures.

My favorite is Batman, one of the first heros I came in contact with. Recently I have discovered marvel for me and I personally enjoy everything from Captain America to Iron Man to Hawkeye.

My first buy was the Kotobukiya limited edition Batman figure for Arkham City.

I also really like the DC New 52 figures. And the ArtFX versions.

I am 24 and currently in my final year of graduate school. I live in Berlin Germany and am originally from here too. I have lived in the States thou for about 2 years.

I am always looking forward to hearing from you guys.

What I liked about the SPAWN boards was that I got to get together with a lot of cool people. We traded and I bought a couple of great pieces from other guys.

So I am looking forward to have the same experience with you guys !

Thanks !
Luke

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back