Lucky to be here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucka99

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Aaron and a couple dozen folks at FAMCON in Los Angeles last weekend suggested that I join the board and introduce myself.

I am currently the full staff of "Lucky Shot Scale Leather" and well, I primarily do custom leather work for scale figures. I dabble a bit in metal bladed weapons as well, but mostly I do holsters, belts, harnesses, etc., to your specifications, for scale figures.

I had a table and sold some items at FAMCON, met some of the members here, and had a generally decent time. I'll probably go back next year and bring different stuff.

If anyone is interested, a bunch of my work is on my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyShotLeather or at my webpage: Custom 1:6 Scale Leather Goods

Oh, I just noticed I was an epic fail at reading instructions.....

My interests are collecting Adventure Team Vintage GI Joes, Vintage Lone Ranger figures, riding my Harley, and playing whichever PC game that caught my attention.
Occupation is Army Space Operations Officer (satellite stuff, not fighting aliens ... as far as you know).
ebay ID is Sandbox-Aaron.
I collect mostly Vintage Adventure Team GI Joes from the 1970s.

Thanks a bunch,

Aaron

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back