Ever wonder which Superman 1/6 is the one for you??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
I somehow can not love these 1/6 figures

neverthless, great comparison , congrats

Thanks for the comments

You're a fixed pose statue guy I assume?

That's cool too

Hear,hear!Possibly the best comparison I've seen of the 'big 3';simple, direct and well illustrated.It also re-enforces my own opinion as to which is best, and my contentment in having same(HT)...PS

carbo-fation said:
Great shots as always Tendou! I am glad I have the HT supes! Looks the best of all three! :D

I can't choose between the Hot Toys one and the Medicom one. I'd love to be able to fuse them together and get the best doll ever! :D

Hey, it worked for peanut butter and chocolate.

Overall I think HT is superior - from the textured symbol, correct size shorts, better sculpt and better proportioned body. But I like the Medicom too.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Thanks! That's great. Although I'm not looking for a Superman, this is something I'd wish for other 12" figures to exists as well. Great find.

Oh? What would that be? Perhaps I can grant you your wish...

carbo-fation said:
Great shots as always Tendou! I am glad I have the HT supes! Looks the best of all three! :D

I can always look forward to a response from you carbo -_^

Although I am not a fan of Supes or own any of the 1/6 (those belong to Gatack another guy on the team) I think the HT is the best overall representation of SR one, I like the medicom one too but if you're looking for the overall best one in terms of proportions, headsculpt and authentic feel. the HT one is the one to get. Medicom one is great tho and shouldn't be dismissed so easily.

As always, thanks for the compliments ^-^

Last edited:
wax murderer said:
Hear,hear!Possibly the best comparison I've seen of the 'big 3';simple, direct and well illustrated.It also re-enforces my own opinion as to which is best, and my contentment in having same(HT)...PS

Thank you for your words and I'm glad to hear it made you enjoy your Superman HT even more -_^

Rhodes said:
I can't choose between the Hot Toys one and the Medicom one. I'd love to be able to fuse them together and get the best doll ever! :D

Hey, it worked for peanut butter and chocolate.

HAHAHAHA, Gatack (the reviewer of the comparison) feels the same way you do!

Darklord Dave said:
Overall I think HT is superior - from the textured symbol, correct size shorts, better sculpt and better proportioned body. But I like the Medicom too.

HT and Medicom are great. I hope they keep up the competition and keep striving to make exceptional product which means better stuff for us to buy ^-^

VERY obvious IMHO which is superior. That's the one I love the most and that I sleep with him on the pillow next to me, and that's the HT supes. LOVE HIM !!!!

Thanks for sharing that great side-by-side comparison. If I were to get a Superman figure, I think the Hot Toys version would be it as well.

I'm glad this was done since all I ever get to see are Batman Begins comparisons. Even then I haven't seen a comparison as well done as this. Kudos to you Tendou!

Now can you do one for ALL the Friday the 13th Dolls? PLEASE!!! :D

Rhodes said:
I'm glad this was done since all I ever get to see are Batman Begins comparisons. Even then I haven't seen a comparison as well done as this. Kudos to you Tendou!

Now can you do one for ALL the Friday the 13th Dolls? PLEASE!!! :D

I'm very flattered by your comments Rhodes Thank you.

Actually the other guy on the team Gattack (the guy who owns these Supermans and wrote the comparison) is a Huge fan of Jason and has all the Sideshow Jasons as well. Normally it's not the thing we focus on since it's not Japanese or asian toy but I'll run the idea over to him and see what he thinks of it. He may make an exception for a US piece if he finds it interesting and it hasn't been done much..

Medicom all the way baby! The Hot Toys one is nice too... so it depends on personal preference..

BTW: kabuto, I always wanted to reply to your threads, just each time I come back from school.. I'm tired as hell and say I'll reply later.. and I always forget! hahha Being a Junior in high school is not easy! anyways I'll reply more often.

snakebeater said:
Medicom all the way baby! The Hot Toys one is nice too... so it depends on personal preference..

BTW: kabuto, I always wanted to reply to your threads, just each time I come back from school.. I'm tired as hell and say I'll reply later.. and I always forget! hahha Being a Junior in high school is not easy! anyways I'll reply more often.

Junior High!! Man, our "community" is getting younger and younger!! :D

Back