Greetings from Toronto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharlene

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm a new collector to this statue collecting hobby. My brother and Mom used to read comics when they were younger and occasionally bought me some too. So my mom decided to take me to the comic store last week and we bought a couple graphic novels and she grabbed some random comic issues. I saw a lot of statues of different sizes there. Having never been to a comic store it was a lot to take in. I only ended up there because I couldn't find the graphic novel I was looking for at my local book store. Decided to buy a small Kotobukiya statue of WW. The bigger statues caught my interest so I decided to surf the net and came across this forum. That's my story, hope to learn more about the hobby here.

Welcome! I am also a relatively new collector and am trying to learn as much as I can from the more experienced collectors here.

Welcome! :duff You will find a lot of great stuff here - from statues to figures. :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back