What's Happening in the UK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Is something going on in the UK right now? My Facebook page has a lot of postings about things being stirred up over there about displaying your flag because people might be offended or something? People getting arrested for it? I don't get it.

I'm nosey. :lol

:dunno

Not heard about anything like that, but there is a phase of discord over the Murder of British soldier Lee Rigby by an islamic extremist, with a certain fascist protest group coming across as angry & violent bigots

Last edited:
Not heard about anything like that, but there is a phase of discord over the Murder of British soldier Lee Rigby by an islamic extremist, with a certain fascist protest group coming across as angry & violent bigots

They're talking about how they can't walk down the street with a Union Jack because it's considered racist or something. I asked about it on youtube where I saw a vid and was told different things that were going on, so I'm still confused as ever. :lol

Anarchy is happening in the UK.

Good answer.

johnny-rotten-o.gif

Is something going on in the UK right now? My Facebook page has a lot of postings about things being stirred up over there about displaying your flag because people might be offended or something? People getting arrested for it? I don't get it.

I'm nosey. :lol

:dunno

Just your usual ****ed up **** just like every other country sweetie :wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares!?

pretty much :monkey3 :lecture

If you really didn't care why would you enter a thread titled 'What's happening in the UK?' :cuckoo:

We can't do anything anymore for the fear of upsetting one group or another, it's a joke!
If I went to a foreign country I wouldn't get upset at them for following their religion or rules. They even banned shopping centres from playing Christmas carols incase it upset Muslims :cuckoo:

All extremists wether Muslims or any other group should be kicked out the country (if not from here) or imprisoned.

Also i agree to bring back the death penalty for murderers.

Back