Skiman's 1/6 [PAINT + MOD] Hot Toys 89 Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys 89 Joker Modification/Repaint

IMG_6360_zpsaac0a3c5.jpg

Ski

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's 1/6 [PAINT + MOD] [CENTER] Hot Toys 89 Joker

That looks awesome SkiMuskels. The hair is what it should of been. Great job brother. Can I have it?

Looks amazing Ski! We need to see it in all it's glory on a body though!

Well, that wont happen until he's safe at home with me. :D

But some more pics at different angles would be most appreciated. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Well, that wont happen until he's safe at home with me. :D

But some more pics at different angles would be most appreciated. :)

You lucky punk! :lol

Please post lots of pics when you get it, it looks awesome!

I will!

I've been waiting a while for this. Jack has been headless for months! :lol

Looks like Ski went above and beyond too. :rock

Nice! I know the feeling of headless figures. All of my Walking Dead ones have never ever seen a head :lol.

That will all change tonight though.......

Is that really yours?

Jealous :(

Yup. Asked Ski to take of Jack a little while ago. I was inspired by none other than.....JOEL! Believe or not. :lol

Nice! I know the feeling of headless figures. All of my Walking Dead ones have never ever seen a head :lol.

That will all change tonight though.......

I was checking those out tonight. Really nice stuff! Looking forward to the final product. I love TWD. I've been a fan since way back, since issue 10. I just don't have the money,time or patience to get involved in costly customs though. I hope to God someone picks up a 1/6 license one day.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I was checking those out tonight. Really nice stuff! Looking forward to the final product. I love TWD. I've been a fan since way back, since issue 10. I just don't have the money,time or patience to get involved in costly customs though. I hope to God someone picks up a 1/6 license one day.

Someone did. That's why all the Walking Dead threads scattered like bugs being exposed to light. :lol

EDIT: Also, what mod was done to the Jack head?

Someone did. That's why all the Walking Dead threads scattered like bugs being exposed to light. :lol

EDIT: Also, what mod was done to the Jack head?

Seriously?? That's awesome! I hope to hear news soon. DO you know this for sure?

As for Jack, I asked Ski to make the sides of his hair fuller like he was most of the movie( no hat hair) re-paint the eyebrows so they're more structually like Nicholsons and add the purple eye shadow. But it looks like he repainted all of the hair and maybe most of the face plus what I asked for. Which is awesome. Don't know for sure until I see more pics. He won't be able to wear the hat anymore but that's ok. I've seen these mods done once before ( albeit a bit crudely) and it took the sculpt to a whole new level.

Seriously?? That's awesome! I hope to hear news soon. DO you know this for sure?

As for Jack, I asked Ski to make the sides of his hair fuller like he was most of the movie( no hat hair) re-paint the eyebrows so they're more structually like Nicholsons and add the purple eye shadow. But it looks like he repainted all of the hair and maybe most of the face plus what I asked for. Which is awesome. Don't know for sure until I see more pics. He won't be able to wear the hat anymore but that's ok. I've seen these mods done once before ( albeit a bit crudely) and it took the sculpt to a whole new level.

We don't know for sure yet but the liscense holder for TWD sent an email to Dave about the sales of TWD stuff and to have it stop hence all the threads being moved.

Nice! I am excited to see it on the figure. I like my Nicholson Joker but I do plan on upgrading my Joker 2.0 to MRM's 2.0 one. I am still deciding on who I want to paint it...? :lol

Back