Anyone ordered from Creations unearthed before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like they have some good stuff, mainly interested in the Basket Case and Klowns....I ask because I wonder if it's a dependable place to order and how long it takes, etc etc
https://www.creationsunearthed.com/#catalog

i purchased a myers from h6 from him. had no issues with getting the figure. Great to deal with. Quality was decent. i wasnt 100% happy with the head sculpt but thats just because his skills arnt as good at sculpts as others around.

Over all for the price i was pretty happy

what did you have in mind? and what price?

I've looked at those Klowns off and on forever now. Never pulled the trigger though. Pretty sure someone mentioned Beto wanting to get into the Klowns. I'm gonna wait and see how that pans out but $850 for the set of these figures is a pretty good deal I'd say.

i purchased a myers from h6 from him. had no issues with getting the figure. Great to deal with. Quality was decent. i wasnt 100% happy with the head sculpt but thats just because his skills arnt as good at sculpts as others around.

Was the H6 Myers expensive? $300 and over?

The Myers he has up there now isn't too bad. Not the best but not the worst. Same goes for the Friday 5 Jason. The sculpt underneath is awful though. I dig that he gave it an actual latex hood. The part 8 is bad. The Flying V is sooo small. :lol

edit: Nevermind about the price. I see someone posted. Around $250.

Was the H6 Myers expensive? $300 and over?

The Myers he has up there now isn't too bad. Not the best but not the worst. Same goes for the Friday 5 Jason. The sculpt underneath is awful though. I dig that he gave it an actual latex hood. The part 8 is bad. The Flying V is sooo small. :lol

edit: Nevermind about the price. I see someone posted. Around $250.

i actually think it might have been abit cheaper than 250

Could you possibly post a picture if you still have it?

And I second that, someone should review at least one of his customs.

Very close to ordering these Klowns, It's a lot to buy at once but honestly For a custom such as they are they are really nicely price. I almost feel he doesn't even profit off them considering the materials and time to make them.

here are the pics of the myers H6, all ive done to the figure is changed the hair. as i said, sculpt is abit off but its not bad for the price. I wish i could remember what i paid for me. i think it was between $150-200 with shipping. maybe a year or so ago

ifbn06.jpg

k03cw6.jpg

33wryvp.jpg

here are the pics of the myers H6, all ive done to the figure is changed the hair. as i said, sculpt is abit off but its not bad for the price. I wish i could remember what i paid for me. i think it was between $150-200 with shipping. maybe a year or so ago

ifbn06.jpg

k03cw6.jpg

33wryvp.jpg

I've seen that the mask is latex, what is the head underneath? Just a generic head?

Back