What ever happened to these Star Wars items???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi_don

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread for long teased Star Wars items that have yet to appear. What other teased items are you waiting for?

same here but I actually hope it never happens... We don't want to buy SSC items anymore but there are a few that we wouldn't be able to resist, like that one :(

They made Maul, but they haven't made some that would be great sellers?!

200072_press01-001.jpg

I would bought the LSF if they did that style with the OT characters. I think it's time for a LSF Slave Leia ;)

same here but I actually hope it never happens... We don't want to buy SSC items anymore but there are a few that we wouldn't be able to resist, like that one :(

I know exactly how you feel my friend. :1-1: been through the same crap. But there's a couple I might buy or keep if I decide to quit. :pray:

Still waiting for my 1/6th R2-D2 they talked about in a chat the week they announced 1/6th Jedi Luke. How long ago was that?

I know I would like this to come, I'll surely comment about its accuracy, but will get it nevertheless:

stormtrooperp.jpg

Back