Would anybody buy teen/sidekick superheroes and super villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would want or buy any?

• Yes

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Hell Yes!!!

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Hell No!!!

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
With sideshow so far making adult heroes and villains in their DC premium format line, I would only hope we also get the sidekicks and teens of the DC Universe (they don't like the term sidekick). So if they do make any which would you want/buy. Personally I want a superboy(any version) and a robin(preferably Tim drake).

With sideshow so far making adult heroes and villains in their DC premium format line, I would only hope we also get the sidekicks and teens of the DC Universe (they don't like the term sidekick). So if they do make any which would you want/buy. Personally I want a superboy(any version) and a robin(preferably Tim drake).

Tim Drake Robin and Barbara Gordon/Cassandra Cain Batgirl. That'd be about it.

There is only one group in the history of DC that I could see myself buying a complete PF set of, and that's this:

Teen-Titans-dc-comics-3976059-1024-768.jpg

Forget any of the nu-Sidekicks though. In my mind, Superboy is a young Superman, not the 1990s clone or whatever. He was a member of the Legion of Superheroes, but no sidekick.

Deathstroke the Terminator was a nemesis to the New Teen Titans first, so if you like that guy then you like one nemesis to sidekicks.

I would love a Tim Drake Robin, Damien Wayne Robin, Stephanie Batgirl, Barbara Oracle.

Yes for Robin (Tim Drake or Grayson), Batgirl (Gordon or Brown and Cain), Terry McGinnis though not really sidekick.

Supervillain Darkseid and that's about it.

Yes for Robin (Tim Drake or Grayson), Batgirl (Gordon or Brown and Cain), Terry McGinnis though not really sidekick.

Supervillain Darkseid and that's about it.

+Nightwing, SuperGirl, and Luthor, and I am in.

Not sure if I want a bulkier McGinnis or not.

All of the Robins-es. Well, the main ones, anyway.

tumblr_mdokzi7diz1rl1pwbo1_1280.jpg

3. Classic original costume Robin. Since they used the same suit, switch out Grayson and Jason heads.

2. Tim Drake. 90s Green & Red (the modern costume most of us recognize) or 2000s Red & Black. Even Pre New 52 Red Robin. But not that thing with the wings he wears now pictured above.

But the main one I want is

1. DAMIAN WAYNE!!!! Many hated him but I love this character. My favorite Robin. Too bad... :( :mad:

I'd really want a Damian Wayne, if it looked cool.

What was DC thinking? :slap

Back