• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Dark Knight Joker Purple Overcoat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SculptorJoel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for any of the Hot Toys overcoats for The Joker.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Trench Coat (Black)

:rotfl:slap I don't have one million Want To Buy thread, that would be silly!

Still looking!

OK. :slap Still looking.

I am just giving you crap man :lol. I like you.

From our experience, you are a stand up guy, you just have a seller's mentality :lol

just a lil tip ... Might want to look into the Hans Landa jacket .... top quality ... same with red skull but I believe that has logos on it.

I am just giving you crap man :lol. I like you.

From our experience, you are a stand up guy, you just have a seller's mentality :lol

Thanks mate, I would not had minded any how.

just a lil tip ... Might want to look into the Hans Landa jacket .... top quality ... same with red skull but I believe that has logos on it.

I am looking for cloth ones, I'll re-edit it. They are leather right?

Re: 1/6 Double Breasted Trench Coat (Black)

This will be coming out soon. Might be a bit big for your purposes, but it should be very good quality:

484829_10152660489485405_94684722_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Double Breasted Trench Coat (Black)

This will be coming out soon. Might be a bit big for your purposes, but it should be very good quality:

484829_10152660489485405_94684722_n.jpg

Thar's perfect but I think you're right! It is a New York James Dean I am doing so will probably be too big!

Back