• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rainman Milkshake Man Outfit Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greeny400

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for a Milkshake Man outfit set if anyone is willing to sell one. I know this will be quite hard to find so just give me a PM and we can talk details. Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Rainman Wonka DX

Greeny good luck on your search.

It took me many months to finally get my hands on one and I had to pay a premium.

Here's hoping you can find one. Truly an amazing set :)

I know they are out there somewhere! :wave If you are willing to sell you know where to come.

Here's the list I have so far of owners.

DarthMagnus (Not Selling)
Emarae (Not Selling)
Turbo vs Ozone (Your best bet :wink1:)
Levit (Not Selling)
Armysoldier74b (Me and not selling)
Comtech (I doubt he will sell his)
Bullet (Forgot to mention him)

That leaves 8 more DX owners floating around somewhere.

Good luck

Last edited:

Well I had a talk with Turbo a few weeks as he said he was selling his, made him an offer and he said he was considering it. I haven't heard from him since so I'm not sure if he sold it or not. Thank you for the list though! Very useful! :yess:

Well I had a talk with Turbo a few weeks as he said he was selling his, made him an offer and he said he was considering it. I haven't heard from him since so I'm not sure if he sold it or not. Thank you for the list though! Very useful! :yess:

Turbo is either at Famcom or in Vegas.

Edit: Updated list with Bullet.

8 unknowns out there with a DX Wonka

It's too bad nobody has been willing to take on their own version of Wonka. With the huge interest this piece has, a new offering would be a huge success!

I agree that it would be difficult to top Rainman's Wonka, but that shouldn't stop someone from trying.

Here's the list I have so far of owners.

DarthMagnus (Not Selling)
Emarae (Not Selling)
Turbo vs Ozone (Your best bet :wink1:)
Levit (Not Selling)
Armysoldier74b (Me and not selling)
Commtech (Not Selling)
Bullet (Forgot to mention him)
ShortRound (doubt he will sell)
mixman (doubt he will sell. Rainman completist. Has every RM figure ever made)

That leaves 6 more DX owners floating around somewhere.

Good luck

Corrected my stance and added 2 more owners. That leaves 6 more DX unknown owners. Some probably in Asia.

Back