Batman Black and White Mike Allred statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC Collectibles is still cranking out the Batman Black and White statue, and the latest release is the Mike Allred version. This is a very distinctive style, and the price is back in the right range, two big pluses this time around. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend - if you're celebrating Memorial Day, make it memorable!

Michael
MWC

I don't mind the classic look, but it's too classic for me, dude. Thank God I'm not a completist. Your link sucked, by the way.

Steven

Haha, my apologies buddy! Now that I've read it, it does sound like I came off a sounding like a peepee, but those weren't my intentions. I have started collecting these; however, I'm only collecting the ones I like. This one is cool, but not cool enough to go onto my ladder bookshelves. The first one I bought for myself was the Frank Miller 2nd Edition, and it is sweet!

Steven

Nope, still collecting. Just haven't had one to review in awhile. I think I just put the last couple off to the side!

Back