Halloween music for Spooktacular??? HINT!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Interesting that the countdown in this newsletter would be the Halloween theme..... Does this mean we might get a Myers PF?? Or a new 1:6th scale?? Maybe from H2? :horror

Let the speculation BEGIN!!!!
:D

If this idea is true, the prayer that I said last spooktacular will at long last come true. I'm right there with ya my friend!:banana :winkpumpk
Personally I'd prefer a premium format.

SSC_Nerd said:
If this idea is true, the prayer that I said last spooktacular will at long last come true. I'm right there with ya my friend!:banana :winkpumpk
Personally I'd prefer a premium format.

Me too.... Man, I can only hope... :winkpumpk

If we get anything Halloween related, I'm betting it's a Michael PF and I'll be buying the hell out of it. A white sheet and glasses would be a cool exclusive, or the Judith Myers tombstone.

It seems that some of you forgot we already had a Meyers 1/6 figure.... EEET WAS CRAAAAP!!:emperor :emperor

When I first clicked on the page I though someone was calling me on my cell. :D

I hope we get a Myers PF. 1/6th Scale would be awesome too, since I missed out on the 1st one.

TheObsoleteMan said:
If we get anything Halloween related, I'm betting it's a Michael PF and I'll be buying the hell out of it. A white sheet and glasses would be a cool exclusive, or the Judith Myers tombstone.

I concur, sir!

Yeah, a PF would OWN!! And about that 1:6th scale figure.... I am bound and determined to fix the mask on that bad boy. I'm gonna get one soon and I think some sculpey and some time can give me the Shatner mask I really wanted on him.

:D

I hope it is a PF Myer's or Loomis we need the Shape to go with Jason Freddy and Leather. If it is a PF it will be the end of Jabba for me.

SSC_Nerd said:
It seems that some of you forgot we already had a Meyers 1/6 figure.... EEET WAS CRAAAAP!!:emperor :emperor

Agree 100%.

creature4000 said:
yeah crap!! :D

Bring on "The Dead"!!!!!! :chew

YES! The Dead line at least needs a Spooktacular figure in addition to the SDCC ones. One a year is not enough. I could live with two though.

Back