• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Predator LSB EX, Dilophosaurus Maquette EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Posting some of my stuff for sale to clear some space.

Between this forum, eBay, CGC boards, and Kijiji, I've bought and sold many things online. I have 100% positive feedback on all of those platforms. I will respond to any questions you have quickly, so PM me with any questions you may have. More pictures are available on request.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Local pickup is no problem if you live nearby.

All come with the original art boxes and shippers.

Right now, prices do NOT include shipping (I am trying to work out some rates). If you are interested, PM me your Postal Code or Zip Code and I can get you a shipping rate. I will charge you exact shipping costs.

I accept PayPal for payment (or cash if you are local). Prices include PayPal fees.

I have the following items for sale:

1. Predator Legendary Scale Bust Exclusive - SOLD
This one had a damaged dread at the back of the head (damaged during original shipment). It has been repaired and repainted, and is hardly noticeable. I'd prefer to sell this one locally because it is so fragile, but will ship if I have to.

IMG_8072-001.JPG

2. Dilophosaurus Maquette Exclusive - SOLD
From Sideshow's Dinosauria line. I won this from the Fossil Day contest recently put on by Sideshow. No issues that I can see on this one. Comes with the skull fossil accessory.

IMG_8942-001.JPG

IMG_8950-001.JPG

If you are looking to make a trade, I am looking for a Gambit EX PF or a War Machine Maquette. Cash can be added either side to balance out the deal, depending what you want to trade me for.

Last edited:
Re: F/S: Marvel Thanos, Daredevil, Bullseye, Hulk, Predator

Bump. Reduced prices on Daredevil, Bullseye, and Predator.

Re: F/S: Marvel Thanos, Daredevil, Bullseye, Predator

Bump. Reduced prices. Have given separate costs for selling to Canada and US (it's cheaper for me to ship within Canada).

Last edited:

My preference is to sell, but if anyone is looking to trade, I'd be interested in a Black Cat PF (Ex), a Grey Hulk Comi, Joker PF, or Morgul Lord PF.

Last edited:

Only Predator left...any takers? Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Re: F/S: Custom Modern Thor PF, Predator LSB EX, Dilophosaurus Maquette EX

Bump. Added my custom modern Thor. Like I say in the first post, I keep changing my mind as to whether I want to sell him, so if you want it, act fast.

I feel obligated to tell you to keep it! But good luck with the sale, i've always admired that one!

I feel obligated to tell you to keep it! But good luck with the sale, i've always admired that one!

Thor is taken off the market already. I spoke to the guy who did this custom for me, and he is going to fine tune some of the armor scale detailing for me, and add some detailing to the helmet as well.

Back