Jakk's Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niltusk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone posted in the Vader thread that there was nothing here about this line, so here they are;

31" and 7 points of articulation. Characters so far just from the RotS

Vader $45
Jakks300.gif

501st Trooper or Shocktrooper $30
Giant-Shock-Trooper-185x300.jpg
Giant-Clone-Trooper-196x300.jpg

Supposedly similar with a little more quality to a Batman 31" release Jakks did last summer.

Vader's saber is apparently attached perma- to the belt. :(

Last edited:
Re: Jakk's 31" Star Wars line

Cheap and ugly... Pass. Looks like Hasbro took pointers from them from their last 12" release. :lol

I like the idea of it. But I would have to see it in person before making a judgement on this one. A huge Vader sounds cool to me. Even though, the quality isn't up to par with the rest of my collection. Could be a fun addition anyway.

I like the idea of it. But I would have to see it in person before making a judgement on this one. A huge Vader sounds cool to me. Even though, the quality isn't up to par with the rest of my collection. Could be a fun addition anyway.

Exactly, and for $45 that's not too bad.

Actually it looks alright:

Here it is compared with reds vader...the reds is comprised of more separate parts and is all vinyl...the jakks has an abs helmet

imagepnq.jpg

The top right reds pics were from bill mcbride I believe ...
The top left and bottom right are the new jakks vader helmets...
The middle pic is a reds ver 1...
Bottom left is an official pic

That new helmet is impressive the shape is correct, though symmetrical EP 3 version...

There was a later prototype with a lightsaber in hand and a "working" electronic chest button and corrected codpiece, but the final piece actually looks great!

Just wish they produced this version, but I suspect the price point would've been higher..:

imagewwd.jpg

Difference is removable blade for lightsaber, and more ot looking codpiece...and effects button on chest ...? for what I never found out...

Also the prototype shown here on bottom perhaps demonstrates that it's an ot type dome...but it still looks good...

imageayvl.jpg

Last edited:

Size comparison to other random vaders mostly 1/7 and smaller
Not including statues , props, or other large scale vaders

imageqhmt.jpg

Last edited:

I think the version holding the sabre was ditched and was supposed to be the 60 dollar light up version. I actually like the version they went with and your pic looks great, I just wish they had included a sabre for Vader to hold.

If they do a Phase I clone I might bite, maybe even a Boba Fett. Interesting...

I think the version holding the sabre was ditched and was supposed to be the 60 dollar light up version. I actually like the version they went with and your pic looks great, I just wish they had included a sabre for Vader to hold.

Interesting info...that explains it...
I actually didn't like the idea that he'd have a lightsaber permanently molded into his hand...w or with
out the blade

Cool. Now I am glad I brought it up! I am getting one for sure, I think it looks rad! :D

Cool. Now I am glad I brought it up! I am getting one for sure, I think it looks rad! :D

Yeah, thanks for mentioning it. I should have picked up their Bats, so I'm definitely getting these, if nothing else my 6 year old can feel like she has a collection and doesn't need Dad's toys. :lol

Yeah, thanks for mentioning it. I should have picked up their Bats, so I'm definitely getting these, if nothing else my 6 year old can feel like she has a collection and doesn't need Dad's toys. :lol

:exactly:

I just ordered mine for my niece from Entertainment Earth.

I have the first bats in this scale...made by mattel, but the overall feel reminds me of these figures from jakks...wonder if its the same factory or sculptor...

They are selling these at Darth's Mall at Hollywood Studios in Orlando for the Star Wars Weekends event. They are actually very impressive. Never saw the price though.

They are selling these at Darth's Mall at Hollywood Studios in Orlando for the Star Wars Weekends event. They are actually very impressive. Never saw the price though.

Dang, was hoping they'd be on the Disney shop for online ordering, but they're not there yet. :(

Back