• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

furystorm's Episode VII: The Final Purge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
furystorm's Episode VII: The Final Purge
Reverse Auction Style
Super Fun Time​

Some of you may know, I'm attempting to build my own lifesize astromech. Yes, R2-D2. And aluminum parts aren't cheap! I'm also currently unemployed, and loosing my house. Yay! So in an attempt to have a bit of fun, and help with my purge, I'm starting a whole new sales thread. Too bad that the for sale section has been broken down so much, but I'll stick with the statue section since I'm most comfortable here, and there may be an occasional statue anyway. I've got lots of items to move out before I get ousted myself from my humble abode. So here's what I'm going to do...

The ten golden rules:

1. I'll post one item per day right here, with a starting price, and a picture of the actual item.
2. If you want the item, just quote the post and state "I'll take it!"
3. If interest is lacking, I will lower the price, and continue to lower the price periodically throughout the day.
4. Once you see the price you are willing to pay, follow instructions in #2.
5. If you would prefer to throw out an offer, do so right here in the thread, don't PM me please. If I like your offer, I'll quote it and state "You'll take it!"
6. Shipping is additional, and I'm always fair about shipping.
7. Item will remain active until midnight PST of the day it goes up, or until someone claims it. After that, it's gone to the eBay heavens or the trash pile.
8. Preferred method of payment is PayPal gift, but of course other options are welcome.
9. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
10. Most importantly, have fun!

I've got tons of stuff, as collectors tend to do. So you never know what you might find in here on a daily basis. Statues, figures, comics, posters, and other assorted junk. And don't you just want to buy some junk?

Just trying to have a bit of fun. First item will be up shortly...

5/22/2013 - Plush Facehugger by Think Geek - Final Price Drop: Sold for $10, plus shipping, and that's cheap!

Last edited:
Really cool auction style FS. Those things creep me out. Cool though. Bring on the next Item! Can wait to see whats next.

You guys keep getting me excited when I see my thread bumped! :lol

Don't have JP, no AFA will be going up, and tomorrow will be...

Star Wars related, as requested by Shropt. :D

You guys keep getting me excited when I see my thread bumped! :lol

Don't have JP, no AFA will be going up, and tomorrow will be...

Star Wars related, as requested by Shropt. :D

Damn...
:monkey2

Well I'll still be a looking what ya throwing out there. :)

Im betting Fury was recently inspired by WETA's Dutch auction on the Mongoose :lol
good luck! (sux about the house man)

5/23/2013 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars Seasons 1 & 2 blurays - Sold for $25!!!, plus shipping, and these can go Media Mail!

null_zpsb405d33c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Flosi... I forgot we could low ball; I was waiting for the price to drop :lol Even at $45 they were a steal :lecture

Back