Fellow Freak Desilu Has Passed Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please post your respects to this amazing freak and friend who passed away yesterday. We had been talking recently and she mentioned health problems. She said she was on the mend. It looks like asthma was what took her life in the end. I will update you all more as time goes.

Tomorrow would have been her birthday.

Here is her page: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=6237

I'm so sorry you're gone, Lisa. I will miss you greatly. Especially our chats and texts. <3

Lisa_zpsf226040e.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recall ever encountering her here, but the username does ring a bell. It is especially sad to hear of someone so young pass away.

During the times we did chat, on the boards or via email, Lisa was always genuine and a sweetheart, in every way. She also had an incredible artistic talent. (And I loved her contests in Whedonville! She definitely knew how to test the Buffy/Angel fans!!!) She even made me an Angel statue, some years ago, that still sits on my desk to this day. After hearing of the recent news, I'll cherish it even more, serving as a reminder of those memories I have. Even though I didn't know her as well as her closest family and friends, I considered her a friend on the boards and I miss her presence here, as I'm sure many of us in Whedonville have for some time now. She'll certainly be missed, but never forgotten.

Rest in peace, Lisa. I know you're in a better place, smiling down on us all.

Back