Show your Batman figure dioramas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a thread already of this, I looked and didn't find a thread dedicated to dioramas (they are all scattered amongst numerous threads) so if you have a custom built diorama for any Batman related figures, post them and tells us about it.

Here is my finished Bane Sewer dio from TDKR. I made it myself. Here is the thread on the build. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121433
(Yes, I know some of the pictures don't show, I am working on re-arranging my Photobucket account)

I was doing a run but got burnt out in finding a big enough box here in Japan to ship it so when I move back to the states in Sep, I might start it up again. If intothevoid doesn't return my PM soon about buying this one which is the one I made for myself, I will put it up for sale.

I am currently working on a Batman Begins Closet Armoire. I want to have the three armories from each film.

WIP can be found in my custom thread. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122499

You have skill, man. Really want to see the BB armoire. The TDKR dio looks pefect. Well done.

Thanks man. I can't wait to get it all done.

Does anyone know where I can get a empty 1/6 Begins cowl?

This is an old dio i made a few years ago

Hey Freaks this is my new Custom COMPLETE Diorama of the Heath Ledger Joker . It is an Arkham Asylum Jailcell Joker . the jailcell itself is all real stone (heavy) . i made this to fit in my detolf . as far as the figure , i need to weather him up a bit , i like the short hair look , like they cut his hair once he got captured. The rest of the cell has a metal bed with pillow and blanket (purple) , a toilet , light ,water pipe,mirror , and a table . hope you enjoy . after the complete pics will be some work in progress shots :yess:
i deleted my other thread of this.

ailcomplete001.jpg

ailcomplete002.jpg

ailcomplete003.jpg

ailcomplete004.jpg

ailcomplete005.jpg

ailcomplete006.jpg

ailcomplete007.jpg

ailcomplete008.jpg

ailcomplete009.jpg

Looks great Mike. Love the pictures. Too funny. :lol

Did you actually build that thing brick by brick?

Thanks man , no it came in 1X1 sheets , but all the bricks are individual , i think they are sold for kitchen back splashes or wall tiles

Oh ok. I can't wait to get back to the states so that I can finally have access to Home Depot and Michael's. I am going to be building dio's like a mad man!

I have to start the Batman Begins dio all over again. Wrote in pen on the wood and it shows throught the stain.

I am a idiot.... :(

Nice man. You should put a back drop behind the Bane dio. Did you ever finish that Hong Kong roof one?

I tried to do some work on it, but I applied some paint to the back part of it; and the painted melted through the foam board. :slap

So back to the drawing board.

I feel your pain man. Good luck with it. I was excited to see it!

Lighty sand off the pen ink

I will try that. Luckily, I didn't get pissed at it and break it into a million pieces so there's a chance I can rectify this.

Thanks Mike!

That was hilarious! Joker caught with his pants down by the Bat. :lol

Back