Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akamonrg

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hoped for a comiquette in the "next marvel..." but finally we have a PF:

100506cpt_01.jpg

100506cpt_02.jpg
100506cpt_03.jpg

:D

Last edited:
wow. this thread has made it over 15min with no replies?

I think its gonna kick arse. .. long as that cowl isnt funky. hard to tell from that angle

based on that preview, the integration of fabric is gonna work great with this piece.

so whats the excl?
unmasked or classic shield? gotta be one of those 2

why does it seem like they do the same characters over and over again in different formats?:monkey2

So the pants and torso appear to be fabric and the chest polystone? Looks interesting.

I think its a great time for Sideshow to release this figure,with the civil war comic,The captain's popularity is at an all time high.

I was hoping for real chainmail but this one looks VERY promising.

Watch Hulk PF sell out quickly and look out for an Iron Man PF in the near future.

Yeah, I said Iron Man PF. You know it's coming... :D

So it would appear that the fabric mixes with the polystone for the costume; here is what the venerable Andy B had to say:

For the record, this is my favorite out of all the PF's Sideshow has ever produced. It's an excellent marriage of polystone and fabric, a perfect example of how great this format can be. And the exclusive rocks.

LONG LIVE the GORE GROUP.

High praise! I can't wait to see more.

Shai Hulud said:
What does that mean? Are you saying this is only exclusive to that forum..cause I really dont think so....They would have made it a freak board exclusive wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before those french forum....and of all character certainly not Captain America...

Actually it means they hacked the images and put them up....:p

Back