Horror/walking Dead Vinyl Collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought with all the new Horror vinyl coming out we should have a thread to discuss it in.
Funko have just released pics of there Walking Dead mini mystery assortment and they look great.

I guess I am the only one that doesn't like them at all. They look really weird.

I guess some of the zombies are okay.

I'm really looking forward to these and the horror movie ones, I thought the Batman and Disney minis were great, Domo minis not so much (just not a fan) ... If anyone is interested I will have 3 extra cases of these (24 figures each) for $125 shipped, I believe this is a little cheaper than anywhere else and they should be coming in August... I will also be selling them all single/open and a complete set if anybody wants to buy them that way, if anyone is interested let me know!

^ I actually really like that.

I just can't get into the Funko/POP stuff though. It's like they have every license too, which is irritating when you see Game of Thrones POP figures but no other figures in a different format.

I just can't get into the Funko/POP stuff though. It's like they have every license too, which is irritating when you see Game of Thrones POP figures but no other figures in a different format.

Come on mate you know you will end up with The Fiend Pop! vinyl its out now.

Have you seen the Dark Horse 9" White walker bust thats pretty cool and i would expect we will see a lot more from them at SDCC.I will be amazed if there is not a figure license announced by some one soon.If we can get Breaking Bad figures then Game Of Thrones is a definite.

someone who goes by the name TheFiend needs to have this :wink1:

bo-mis-0616.jpg

Back